Regional Sales Development Manager
About HUB International
HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 6th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
The Regional Sales Development Manager (RSDM) is a seasoned sales person or sales leader who can use their talents to run sales contests and projects that help drive incremental revenue at the local and regional level. The RSDM works closely with local sales management and cross-functionally with the sales force, service teams, marketing, specialties, and knowledge management to improve sales effectiveness at all levels in the assigned territory. The Regional Sales Development Manager also provides individual and group coaching, develops and conducts workshops and webinars, and attends local and regional sales leader calls. This position can be based in California, Oregon, Washington, Utah or Nevada and close to a major airport.
The RSDM is a highly autonomous "internal consultant" who reports to the VP, Sales Force Development.
- Trains producers and other members of the sales force on sales skills
- Coaches producers and account managers at the deal-level and at the skill-level
- With the VP of Sales Force Development, runs projects designed to help the sales force improve organic growth, cross-sell, and account rounding
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
- Frequent travel (up to 75%)
- Undergrad degree required
- Actively licensed Commercial Lines Insurance Producer or Employee Benefits Producer
- Dual-licensed CL & EB preferred
- A combination of experience in selling Commercial Lines Insurance and/or Employee Benefits adding up to at least 6 years
- Professional consulting experience highly desired
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar CRM system
- Exposure to Broker Management System (EPIC preferred)
- Performance management and coaching skills experience
- Strong self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong impact and ability to influence successfully in a matrix organization
Location: United States, California, Los Angeles
Location: United States, California, San Diego
Location: United States, California
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 7-10 years
Required Travel: Up to 75%
Date published: 7-Sep-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top