Regional Auto Insurance Practice Leader
- Kamloops, Canada
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolve as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork We work together to maximize results
- Accountability We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
While continuously learning and growing at HUB, this diverse role is designed to help support and train all new auto insurance team members, while stepping in to support local clients as needed. With a passion to mentor and enjoy watching others grow, you are responsible for facilitating the employee onboarding experience through connection and leadership. You will deliver one-on-one training and lead the adoption of HUB's Best Practices in Auto Insurance through the region. In addition, you will work closely with the VP's of Retail Operations and Branch Managers to keep aligned with our guest and people experiences and ensuring compliance with ICBC standards.
What you will do:
- Facilitate, assist and integrate onboarding to new Auto Insurance employees into HUB's systems and services.
- Build and provide new employees with an onboarding binder through the basic toolset of HUB's internal programs
- Provide best in class training of new Auto Insurance employees through one-on-one learning sessions while serving live clients at the branch.
- Proactively identify training needs and compliance issues to ensure best delivery to our client experience.
- Provide assistance and help answer questions by staff in all branches in everything Auto Insurance.
- Help support branches that finds themselves unexpectedly short-staffed due to unanticipated staff absences, vacations, etc.
- Deliver quarterly/semi-annual audits of branch Auto processes and systems to ensure compliance with ICBC and HUB Best Practices in Auto Insurance (ICBC and Private Auto).
- A passion for training and developing others and encouraging their personal & professional growth.
- A Level 2 Insurance License.
- Minimum of 5 years' Auto Insurance experience, including Commercial Auto Insurance coverage (fleet and garage policies).
- A deep and thorough understanding of regulations and processes of the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia.
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience.
- Proactive ability to lead, inspire, mentor and coach results-oriented actions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate and deliver training.
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
- A strong People focused culture
- Competitive Total Rewards package
- Complete Group Health and Dental plan with Flex options
- Continuous Learning and Development opportunities
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Associate degree (2-year degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top