About Us :
HUB International is a top 10 global insurance broker providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 400 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 10,000 employees.
Our regional offices throughout North America are dedicated to helping individuals and businesses evaluate and manage their risks and insurance needs. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
This position will support multiple states within the HUB Central Region. The Recruiter will act as a strategic recruiting business partner while balancing those responsibilities with various transactional HR duties such as the entry and tracking of tasks in the Workday human capital management system, filing of electronic documents in personnel files, and coordination with Payroll. The Recruiter must be adept at proactively building pipelines of qualified candidates and a fearless pursuer of passive candidates via networking and cold calling.
- Guide the talent strategy for assigned regions by working with the HR Director, Regional Presidents, and regional management
- Work as a trusted advisor and business partner providing consultative recruitment services, consistent communication, and timely follow-through on commitments to hiring managers
- Source candidates for account management, administrative, customer service, and other positions of varying experience levels in Insurance and Financial Services
- Directly source candidates, screen resumes, perform telephone screen interviews and interview candidates for referral to managers
- Engage in the pursuit of qualified passive candidates through business networking, substantial cold-calling, and utilization of social networking tools such as LinkedIn
- Track candidates through our talent management system (Avature) to ensure compliance, adherence to corporate protocol, and the proper measurement of recruiting tactics
- Manage recruitment processes, including onboarding, using our human capital management system (Workday) to ensure accurate and compliant records & retention
- Develop professional relationships with industry groups, local universities and civic organizations for candidate sourcing, internship partnership, and diversity outreach
- Plan, attend, and monitor effectiveness of multiple quarterly outreach events that support the achievement of HUB's recruiting goals
- Provide specific deliverables such as weekly reports and strategic plans
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and overall strategy, making adjustments to consistently deliver expected results and client satisfaction
- Coordinate with the HR Director to conduct new hire orientations as may be necessary
- Influence outcomes through established relationships with employees, leaders, and coworkers
- Ensure the recruiting process and employment actions are compliant with applicable regulations, executive orders, and other rules by such entities as the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), the Department of Labor (DOL), state and local government, and other relevant governing bodies
- Successfully manage multiple competing priorities and simultaneous requisitions with aggressive timelines
- File electronic copies of employee onboarding documentation and correspondence in the appropriate file management system (i.e., ImageRight, Workday)
- Assist with the management and entry of tasks within the human capital management system (Workday) such as position creation, employee termination, job changes, and other related transactions as may be assigned
- Track employee referral bonuses and submit to payroll for timely payment
- Successfully build and maintain robust candidate pipelines for current and future job requisitions
- Must love recruiting !
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; some college required
- 2-5 years of experience recruiting with a Human Resources team
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Society of Human Resource Management-Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) designation desirable
- Proven ability to attract passive candidates and build proactive pipelines through cold calling and networking
- Insurance industry experience preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to work with remote locations
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow up skills, and attention to detail
- Track record of developing and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with clients at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and social media recruiting sites
- Applied experience with applicant tracking systems and other recruiting related technologies
- Project management experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent initiative and intuitiveness
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel and Outlook
- Willingness to regularly visit other local Dallas-Fort Worth area offices (i.e., Fort Worth, Coppell, Lewisville) as may be necessary to directly interface and collaborate with hiring managers
To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These qualifications are considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. If this position requires licensing or certification, the incumbent must maintain that license or certification by meeting all continuing education and other requirements.
Location: United States, Texas, Dallas
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 29-May-2018
Department: Human Resources
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top