HUB International is a leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and we are seeking a passionate and results oriented Corporate Recruiter to join the Human Resource Team for a 6 months contract with an opportunity of extension. This role plays an integral role in providing full life cycle recruiting services including developing a proactive pipeline of qualified talent to meet future HUB business requirements. This is an ideal role for someone eager to learn, strong customer service experience, independent worker and effective time management skills to successfully deliver on HUB's Talent agenda. This position supports assigned client groups and reports to the Director, Talent Acquisition.
- Acting as a strong business partner to hiring managers for full life cycle recruitment. Provide coaching, guidance and consultation to hiring managers throughout the process
- Providing full life cycle recruitment services for all position levels through in-take meetings, sourcing, pre-screening and presenting recommended qualified candidates for interviews, including coordinating interviews, administrating any required assessments, generating offer letters and facilitating standard background checks
- Leveraging social media to attract passive candidates
- Implementing strategic sourcing strategies to develop qualified pipeline candidates for sales and commercial brokers
- Works with HR team locally and across other regions to deliver value added services as it relates to talent acquisition
- Proactively building qualified talent pool for future talent requirements for the business
- Acting as the brand champion for HUB
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration or equivalent working experience
- 1 year experience as a recruiter
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and ability to interact with at all levels of an organization
- Effective relationship building, business partnership and client management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Social media knowledge and experience desired
- Strong initiative and accountability
- encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- balancing corporate duty with personal growth
- doing things right every time
- working together to maximize results
- focused on goals
- measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- serving customers, communities, and colleagues
By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for growth and development. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top