HUB International Limited is an insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services. HUB has more than 300 offices across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with more than 8,000 employees. We are a company dedicated to superior customer service with employees committed to adding value to every client activity.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our team in the Newport Beach office.
The receptionist position is responsible for greeting and directing visitors, answering phones, and performing general clerical and customer service work in support of the office. This position serves as the first point of contact with visitors and provides general information, answers the main phone line, manages electronic calendars and performs clerical duties such as data entry, typing, printing and copying.
Our team of dedicated professionals delivers customized employee benefit and wellness solutions by combining best-in-class insurance placement, proven long-term strategies, exceptional service, and leading technology. We are passionate about the work we do for people, companies and communities. Our goals are to continue to grow and bring innovative solutions to our clients. To achieve our company goals, we've developed a culture built on strong values, healthy lifestyles and effective communication.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls and provide basic information.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/courier and ensure front desk, conference rooms and break areas are tidy.
- Greet and direct visitors, maintain security by following procedures and controlling access.
- Provide administrative support for all departments such as faxing, printing, filing, photocopying, data entry, scanning, binding and collating, scheduling meetings, booking reservations for lunch or dinner meetings, and coordinating events and lunches, mail distribution and mail-outs.
- Maintain all office equipment, assist users of office equipment on routine tasks as needed and engage external vendors for service needs.
- Receive and maintain office supplies and proactively ensures office supplies are available when needed
- Maintain calendars for Admin Services, conference rooms, conference calls, Web meetings and projectors/laptops & iPads.
- Set up conference calls and webinars.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- High School Diploma or AA and/or college degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of related administrative or customer service experience, or an equivalent of education and experience
- Proven oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PPT) and Outlook.
Join the HUB International team and watch your career grow! We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
Retirement Plan with 50% companymatchof the first 6% you contribute
Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
And much more!
HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V *LI-HI-EC
Location: United States, California, Newport Beach
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 27-Apr-2018
Department: Office Administration & Clerical
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top