HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker in BC and across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
We are looking for a reliable Receptionist to join our growing team! The receptionist will be responsible for managing the overall responsiveness to dealership requests and assist in providing exceptional client service levels. The successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented, flexible and enjoy a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Manage dealership calls and resources to maximize responsiveness and provide exceptional service levels to dealerships and clients
- Organize, plan and dispatch Insurance Advisors according to dealership service standards
- Track and monitor dealership service levels
- Calling and managing dealership delivery schedules
- Contribute to identifying schedule and resource needs
- Managing insurance advisor daily relief (lunches)
- Ongoing communication with Insurance Advisors and management on dispatch levels , including escalating procedures during critical times
- Posts, gathers and completes daily dealership reports
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed
- 1+ years of reception experience in a fast paced environment
- Team leadership skills including effective communication, interpersonal skills, and strong decision making skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service
- Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Typing speed of at least 55 wpm
Your future with HUB:
HUB International's Greater Vancouver location is based out of Burnaby, BC with offices throughout the Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley. We offer comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, complete tuition / course / certification coverage, and exciting opportunities for advancement. Our brand new head office on Still Creek Drive is LEEDs certified and has a complimentary on site fitness facility, locker room & showers, bike room, outdoor running trails, and a shuttle from Gilmore Station for those who transit.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work hours
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Richmond
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Date published: 30-May-2018
Department: Office Administration & Clerical
Back to top