In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the worlds' largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected-through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of -a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Acting as the first point-of-contact to all guests and callers, the Receptionist is responsible for greeting guests, answering/routing phone calls and providing general administrative support, as needed. Will also perform data entry, updating new business policies in the computer system, processing cancellation notices, renewals notifications, reinstatement notices, processing endorsements as they come into the agency, and preparing cover letters to go out with all new business policies issued.
- Operates the main telephone system, directing incoming calls to the appropriate source
- Greets guests as they enter the office
- Opens and distributes the incoming mail / collects and prepares the outgoing mail
- Sends, receives and distributes faxes
- Check and mail processing
- Organize employee outings and client events
- Help with reports, numbers, etc. as assigned
- Assist with Excel/Word processing for proposal/new business as assigned
- Primary duties will include indexing of mail through the agency's business management system
- 2+ years of related office experience High School diploma or GED (some college preferred)
- Proven computer proficiency - Microsoft office Suite, Outlook, etc.
- Demonstrated customer service skills Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- Are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- Have a desire to help others protect their future
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- Are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- Are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
#CA #LI-RB1 Department Office Administration & Clerical
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top