WHO ARE WE?
HUB International is ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages with 11,000 employees and 500 offices across North America. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a meaningful career.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
- Competitive wages
- Industry related tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Medical and dental benefits
- Complementary transit shuttle
- No cost fitness facility on-site
As a Receptionist you are responsible for answering and transferring incoming calls, greeting clients and other coordinating tasks. We are seeking someone with strong communication and client service skills to join our Burnaby location in a regular full time position.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head officelocation is centrally located near Brentwood Town Centre and Gilmore station in the Willingdon Business Park. This location is skytrain accessible with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
- Greeting costumers on the phone and office in a friendly and inviting way
- Liaising with office and building maintenance firms
- Coordinating tasks between mailroom and reception including courier duties
- Placing orders and tracking usage of order for various stock for the office
- Answering and transferring incoming calls and placing service calls for office equipment
- Training and cross-training relief staff and new staff in addition to assisting with new employee set up
The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong client service experience and multitasking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team as well as independently
- Excellent communication written and verbally
- Ability to work in a faced pace environment while maintaining organization and efficiency
- Ability to work in a structure professional environment
- 2 years of reception experience in a fast paced environment
- Solid MS office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 22-Oct-2018
Department: Office Administration & Clerical
Back to top