Quality Control Assessor
Alberta and British Columbia have legislation in place to ensure almost everybody building a house not only provides the new owner with a comprehensive warranty but adheres to proper building techniques, building code and a number of performance guidelines. Progressive/Pacific Home Warranty are proud to be a leading provider of new home warranty in Western Canada.
We are looking for individuals in the following regions:
- Fraser Valley region, BC
- Edmonton, AB
- Calgary, AB
A successful assessor has a number of skills and interests, it starts with a keen interest in the residential building process, a core knowledge of the stages and key components of a good build, relationship building, strong organizational and time management abilities and a fundamental belief in customer service.
- no specific training or pre-qualification required
- Be a self-starter with proven organizational skills
- Individual must be comfortable with developing and building supportive relationships with builders, trades and industry associations
- Ability to identify sales opportunities
- Ability to work independently in a responsible manor
- Ability to read, absorb and perform the intricacies of the processes and procedures required
Progressive Home Warranty is a dynamic and fast paced innovative company offering and developing products and services that meet the ever changing needs of a growing industry. We believe it is vital that we bring like-minded people on board to join us in this journey.
Progressive/Pacific Home Warranty is a subsidiary of HUB International Insurance. If you would like to know more about PHW, please visit their website here: https://www.progwar.com/
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Surrey
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 27-Sep-2018
Department: Risk Management & Loss Control
Back to top