Hi, we're Progressive!
Progressive Home Warranty is a dynamic and fast paced innovative construction insurance brokerage offering and developing products and services that meet the ever-changing needs in our home building clients and industry. With over 167,000 home inspections completed and 111,100 homes protected, we focus on delivering value to all our home builders and owners. PHW believes it is vital that we bring like-minded people on board to join us in this journey!
British Columbia and Alberta have legislation in place to ensure almost everybody building a house not only provides the new owner with a comprehensive warranty, but adheres to proper building techniques, building code and several performance guidelines. Progressive/Pacific Home Warranty are proud to be a leading provider of new home warranty in Western Canada.
We are in the process of adding another Quality Control Assessor to our team based in Calgary. This position will be responsible for the management of a region of the province, building and maintaining relationships with our builder clients, monitoring, and assessing the various stages of the build, providing support and education as needed.
What you will bring to our team-
- A keen interest in the residential building process.
- A core knowledge of the stages and components of a good build.
- Great sense of relationship building and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A fundamental belief in customer service.
- Minimum 2 years construction industry experience is required.
- Construction related certificates/tickets are an asset but are not required.
- Paid day off for your birthday - we want to celebrate you!
- Paid half a day off for volunteering in your community - we are a company that gives back and is active in our communities.
- Room to grow within the organization.
- A corporate culture unlike any other.
- Lots of company perks, benefits, RRSP matching and great compensation
Our Vision: To be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
Our Mission: To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
Our Core Values:
• Entrepreneurship: We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
• Integrity: We do the right thing every time.
• Teamwork: We work together to maximize results.
• Accountability: We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
• Service: We serve customers, communities, and colleagues.
If you value what we value, and like the perks along the way - Apply TODAY !
The employment offer is contingent upon completion of a successful background check.
Progressive Home Warranty is a subsidiary of HUB International Insurance. If you would like to know more about PHW, please visit our website here: https://www.progressivewarranty.com
Department Risk Management & Loss Control
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.