Programs Team Assistant
Hub International, Southwest Region
Job Title: Team Assistant
Department: Programs/PL Group
Reports To: Account Executive
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
This role requires an individual who is professional and who displays the drive, determination, and self-motivation to meet the needs of our Programs operations. Specifically, your mission will be to support the service team while uncovering opportunities for greater efficiency and innovation.
- Provides professional, courteous service to our clients, carrier representatives, underwriters, business partners, and HUB colleagues.
- Sort and prepare all incoming mail for scanning into ImageRight filing system.
- Index all scanned documents to ensure delivery to correct work group, individual or filing drawer.
- Maintain complete and accurate files and inputs necessary data into the company's agency management system.
- Receive claim files from carriers, verify coverage for each loss reported, forward verification of coverage back to the carrier.
- Process quotations, binders, certificates of insurance, new business, renewals, cancellations, endorsements as necessary. Check paperwork for accuracy and transmit all paperwork to the clients.
- Execute daily job responsibilities, particularly coding of claims presented to Trust Veterinarians promptly.
- Maintain service standards as outlined in the procedure manual.
- Maintain confidentiality requirements regarding insurance coverage.
- Execute additional tasks and responsibilities as requested.
- High School diploma or equivalent; AA and/or college degree preferred
- Illinois producer license appropriate to the position preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and automated agency management systems
- Ability to work in a positive team environment
- Ability to work a regular, full-time work schedule at HUB's facility(s) and ability to travel on business if required
- Well organized and efficient in meeting deadlines and goals.
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: Less than 1 year
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 8-Nov-2018
Department: Account Management & Service
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top