Programs Professional Liability Manager
- Chicago, IL
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
- Manage a team of 8 customer service representatives supporting 65,000 insured members
- Understand call platform technology (inContact)
- Ensure compliance with licensing and service standards
- Develop performance metrics and hold others accountable
- Liaison with HUB's largest client to execute strategic initiatives; timely response is critical.
- Coordinate with team leaders to meet department and company goals and expectations: Marketing Manager, Sales and Operations Directors
- Creative problem solving
- Drive change for improved customer experience
- Understand integration of agency management system (Duck Creek and website)
- Eliminate road blocks to efficiency
- Liaison between internal IT resources and service team to eliminate system problems
- Understand brand reputation in marketplace and support efforts to strengthen brand
- Bring innovative ideas to the table, strategic and critical thinking
- Ability to interpret data and make decision based on data
- Identify discrepancies within data
- Understanding of Duck Creek a plus
- Proficiency with Excel
- Requisite insurance license or obtain within 60 days of employment.
- Professional liability background preferred but not required.
- Four year college degree preferred, coupled with at least five years of applicable professional liability experience.
- Strong ability to listen, discern, and prioritize with clients, colleagues and carrier representatives based on a thorough understanding of relevant issues.
- Comprehend and follow instructions; maintain attention and concentration for necessary periods; carry out instructions (written, oral or diagrammatic); adapt to situations requiring the precise attainment of set limits, tolerances, or standards; respond appropriately to changes in the work setting.
- Above average written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Ability to create presentations using PowerPoint, Prezi, etc.
- Ability to utilize and be proficient in broker management systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Department Account Management and Service
- Possess executive reasoning skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to both internal team members as well as a Board of Directors
- Required Travel: None
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top