Programs Data Analyst
- Chicago, IL
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 500 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
This roll also acts as HUB's sales operations manager to help generate new business and client retention. They are responsible for educating Producers on the tools and resources that HUB has to offer, while finding innovative ways to showcase HUB's unique capabilities.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Ownership of HUB CRM System, CORE, managing monthly and annual sales reports and auditing integrity of data.
- Create and review actionable and accurate sales reports and dashboards for leadership, and Producers
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales pipeline and operational metrics delivering regular insights to the business
- Work closely with Operations team to maintain and improve data integration and integrity across CRM and Broker Management systems
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferred
- Proficient-Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Excel, Power BI, Tableau or other similar platforms
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Manage professional liability reporting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong technology literacy with ability to quickly and easily learn new software/systems
- Creative critical thinker and problem solver, breaking complex issues into simple solutions
- Exceptional communicator with sales teams, account team, leadership, and technical resources
- Highly organized master of multi-tasking with an inherent sense of urgency
- Understanding of the insurance industry and sales process. License preferred but not required.
- A rewarding job that helps local businesses in the community
- Extensive knowledge regarding the insurance industry
- First-hand experience from the expertise of your coworkers
- The chance to be a part of a motivated team
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top