Producer - Professional Liability
Program Brokerage Corporation
Wholesale Insurance Sales Producer (Outside Sales Representative)
Program Brokerage Corporation (PBC) is the wholesale subsidiary of HUB International Northeast. We are not only a powerful market resource for brokers and agents, but also a partner for carriers reaching out to the commercial insurance buyer in innovative, cost-effective ways. We've pioneered in Purchasing Group Insurance buy, an approach that has now won popular acclaim. We have a strong focus on underwriting, claims handling and legal expertise which translates to a win for the Producer, a win for carriers, and a win for the insured.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Wholesale Insurance Sales Professional to join our Professional Liability Division, focusing on a variety of products such as Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Cyber Liability, Errors & Omissions, and much more.
As a Program Brokerage Corporation Sales Producer, you will have the opportunity to work for a global leader in the insurance industry. We offer rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and training for motivated individuals seeking career development. If you are a career-driven, entrepreneurial self-starter, this is an opportunity to achieve your full potential with Program Brokerage Corporation and HUB International!
At PBC and HUB International we want you to achieve an even work-life balance, and our benefits package allows you to manage your health, wellness, and financial future. As a Producer, you will establish relationships with retail brokers and serve as an intermediary between the Agent and the Insurance Company for Professional Liability products. PBC will foster your learning, support your endeavors, and encourage your growth. We provide opportunities for career-driven individuals to move upward in our organization. Our successes breed your opportunity!
Other benefits you will enjoy as a Producer include:
- Rewards for top Producers
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts for:
- Dependent care
As a Wholesale Insurance Broker you will solicit, develop and maintain relationships with retail brokers/agencies to generate new revenue streams focused on Professional Liability products and services. This role is vital to the success of the Professional Liability division of PBC. As a Wholesale Insurance Producer you will be supported by leadership and service teams to achieve a high level of growth, and you will be the cornerstone of our superior customer service and will be charged with ensuring client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities of the Producer role include, but are not limited to:
- Working with retail insurance agents to develop and submit business to target markets for placement.
- Building relationships both internally and externally to increase revenue growth potential.
- Solicit new business through various sales and marketing techniques such as cold calling, networking, and agency visits in order to establish relationships with retail brokers and agencies.
- Solicit, market, bind, and confirm new and existing business.
- Work with underwriting to negotiate the best terms and coverages available with accessible markets.
- Meet or exceed production goals as assigned by PBC.
- Retaining business by maintaining solid relationships with retail brokers and agents as well as underwriters.
In the Wholesale Insurance Sales Producer role, you must be an independent self-starter who is able to solicit and develop strong relationships with retail agencies. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of cold-calling and developing new business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice professionals alike, with a range of 3-15 years of experience in insurance sales and/or underwriting.
Other requirements of the Producer role include, but are not limited to:
- 3+ years of previous experience in sales and/or underwriting.
- Professional Liability experience highly preferred.
- Must be sales driven and enjoy business development with the ability to develop, foster and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Ability to understand client's needs and have knowledge of the risk profiles associated.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Required to obtain the appropriate state licensing with 90 days of hire.
- Preference given to those with existing insurance licensure and/or industry designations.
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
Join the HUB team!
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top