Policy Issuance Processor
- Agawam, MA
The Policy Issuance Processor is responsible for providing technical assistance and workflow support to the Commercial Wholesale team.
- Input, invoice and send out policies and endorsements to agents
- Issue legal notice of cancellations to the insureds and agents
- Order inspection reports on policies as needed
- Send out renewal reminders and expiration notices to retail agents on our customers
- Complete Affidavits
- Responsible for developing complete familiarity with all forms and paperwork including their intent and purpose
- Responsible for implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager
- Less than 1 year of work experience within an office environment
- Experience with automated systems and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- High school diploma
Required Experience: Less than 1 year of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top