Personal Lines Team Manager
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for Personal Lines Team Manager in our Wilmington, Massachusetts office. The selected employee will supervise assigned Account Managers and servicing a book of personal lines accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company
- Manage and direct assigned employees including training, motivation, performance appraisal, conducting audits, attaining and tracking the goals and key performance indicators, weekly time keeping, and performance reviews & salary recommendation.
- Provide assistance with the servicing of the accounts.
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise to branch office personnel regarding appropriate coverage.
- Service personal insurance accounts.
- Develop additional or new business from existing accounts or assigned leads and contributes to meeting branch production goals.
- Responsible for the placing and underwriting of personal lines within the authority delegated by the Marketing Department.
- Oversee the claims activity and adherence to the authority granted by the Claims Department.
- Responsible for the collection of premiums in compliance with set goals.
- Responsible for developing, overseeing and implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director.
- Five years personal lines insurance experience in an insurance agency.
- Thorough knowledge of personal lines coverages and markets.
- Supervisory experience.
- Producer's license.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top