- Are you a self-starter, with a can-do attitude?
- Do you pride yourself on being a problem solver that can generate results by leveraging quality relationships with clients and business partners alike?
- Are you ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company where you will be treated with respect, appreciated for your expertise and recognized for your contributions?
Who We Are:
HUB is the 5th largest global insurance brokerage, providing a broad array of insurance, risk and wealth management, products and services. With over 12,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has strength of scale, and a growth model matched by few.
What You'll Do:
As a Sales Executive with HUB, you will prospect and produce new business derived from your external and internal referral sources. Our Sales Executives work directly with clients, and our support teams to grow a profitable book of business, with an emphasis on client retention, and superb customer service.
Job Duties Include:
- Utilize a 'hunters' mentality to uncover new sales opportunities
- Create and maintain a pipeline of future ideal clients
- Consistently achieve and exceed identified sales goals
- Focus on writing comprehensive insurance plans, not just monoline policies
- Identify niche(s) and execute strategies to become a subject matter expert
- Capable of delivering a value proposition that sets yourself apart from the competition
- Drive organic growth through partnerships with internal and external referral sources
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with HUB teams and external business partners
- Be an active participant in team meetings and ongoing learning initiatives
- Be visible in your community, and participate in local organizations
- Pursue professional designations and on-going, industry specific, education
- Bi-lingual (English/ Spanish) speaker is highly preferred
- Self-motivated with a desire to achieve a greater level of success
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed sales goals
- Attention-to-detail and professional appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver and receive complex information, and respond appropriately
- Ability to understand and analyze sophisticated coverage options and policy forms.
- College education, or equivalent sales and professional experience
- Active Property & Casualty/Life & Health license, or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire
- D etermination - Unsatisfied until we are the best. We go the extra mile for clients and colleagues
- O wnership - Responsible to each other, our clients and our goals
- T eamwork - Together we attain greater success
- S incerity - Direct and caring communication
At HUB International, we believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employee resources in both technology and industry expertise, but still maintain an organizational structure that enables our teams to preserve their own unique, regional culture. We are a team of entrepreneurs who believe in empowering our clients , by protecting the businesses and families in our local communities. We help our clients evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs.
Our Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (PPO, HMO, and HSA)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Plans
- Pet Insurance
- Generous PTO policy
- Travel and Expense Accounts
- Comprehensive Onboarding, Continuing Education and Personal Development Programs
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Dress for Your Day Dress-Code
- Employee Engagement Events
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Up to 75%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.