Personal Lines Sales Executive
Personal Lines Sales Executive
HUB International is a leading global insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and risk management products and services. We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated sales professionals to join our Personal Lines Department.
We offer rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and training for motivated individuals seeking career development. If you are a career-driven, entrepreneurial self-starter, this is an opportunity to achieve your full potential with HUB International!
- Prospecting for clients based on your local networks, connections, and communities.
- Developing Centers of Influence and Lead Source Partners through networking and marketing -Realtors, Mortgage Brokers, Wealth Managers, etc.
- Generating and pursuing new client opportunities
- Quoting new business in comparative rater and carrier websites
- Presenting our services and solutions at prospect meetings
- Bringing new business prospects to closure
- Partnering with service team to ensure smooth client onboarding process
- Generate $50,000 in new business revenue annually
In the Insurance Sales Producer role, you must be an independent self-starter who is able to sell and develop strong relationships within your community. We are seeking confident professionals who are not afraid of cold-calling, networking, and developing new business. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced and novice professionals alike.
- Minimum 3-5 years sales experience with a developed network of contacts
- Demonstrated track record of sales success
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to work well with support team
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Michigan Property/Casualty/Life licenses or ability to obtain within first 30 days
- 3-5+ years personal lines or financial services sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- CIC or CPCU designation
- Experience in a consultative sales role, ability to sell on factors other than price
- Working knowledge of ACS2000
Location: United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 11-May-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top