Personal Lines Retention Specialist
- Chilliwack, Canada
When you join the team at HUB International, you become part of the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Becoming a part of HUB means that you thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced team environment supported by over 12,000 professionals in 450 offices across North America. You will be able to actively contribute to our track record of year over year growth fueled by innovative new products and services, mergers and acquisitions, and a great team of people. As part of our talent engine, you will exemplify our strong core values which drive our unique corporate culture. HUB's entrepreneurial spirit is evident in our people, products and philanthropic initiatives and we are passionate about our talent!
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork We work together to maximize results
- Accountability We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
Supporting retail delivery and customer service for personal lines
Role Overview and Purpose:
Reporting to the Regional VP Operations and working closely with the VP Sale the role is responsible to provide support, training and service for personal lines retail staff.
- Guidance and solutions of system or process or product solutions and complex or hard to place cases.
- Training and onboarding of new staff or progression of existing staff through the HUB Ready training programs.
- Temporary servicing of books or lead opportunities while we hire and train replacement staff
- Assume assignment of vacant servicer books and service those clients until replacement staffing is in place and trained. (Changes, Renewals, Remarkets, etc.)
- Train new staff through the HUB Ready program. Evaluate the readiness or if any, gaps in the learning path.
- Assist in development of existing staff
- Be available for support calls and provide guidance to staff for questions on workflows or product solutions.
- Resolve or escalate and customer service or compliant issues.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager or Personal Lines Manager to ensure seamless quality serving on accounts
- Escalate any concerns or issues to management
- Excellent working knowledge of EPIC, ARS and carrier portals
- Demonstrated Personal Lines knowledge and expertise
- Passion for service excellence helping other learn and grow
- Proven communication and training skills
- Level 2 licensing
- Regional Renewal calls are completed. Retention targets maintained
- HUB PL service standards are maintained
- NPS survey results are maintained.
- Cross sell/upsell and referral targets are met
- New staff progress and assessment through the HUB Ready program is documented.
What we offer:
- A strong People focused culture
- Competitive Total Rewards package
- Complete Group Health and Dental plan with Flex options
- Continuous Learning and Development opportunities
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com.
#LI-POST Department Sales
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Associate degree (2-year degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top