Personal Lines Manager
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
We currently have an opportunity for a Personal Lines Manager in our Cumberland, Maine, office. The selected employee will be responsible for the administration and operation of the Personal Lines Department in assigned location, supervising assigned personnel and the direct handling and servicing of personal accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
- Manage and direct assigned employees including training, motivation, performance appraisal, conducting audits, attaining and tracking the goals and key performance indicators, weekly time keeping, and performance reviews & salary recommendation.
- Provide assistance with the servicing of the accounts.
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise to branch office personnel regarding appropriate coverage.
- Service personal insurance accounts.
- Develop additional or new business from existing accounts or assigned leads and contributes to meeting branch production goals.
- Responsible for the placing and underwriting of personal lines within the authority delegated by the Marketing Department.
- Oversee the claims activity and adherence to the authority granted by the Claims Department.
- Responsible for the collection of premiums in compliance with set goals.
- Responsible for developing, overseeing and implementing a quality control review process to assure the production of quality work and the provision of excellent customer service.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director.
- Five years personal lines insurance experience in an insurance agency.
- Thorough knowledge of personal lines coverages and markets.
- Supervisory experience.
- Producer's license.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top