Personal Lines Inside Sales Agent
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
As a HUB Personal Lines Insurance Agent you will be responsible for pursuing and closing new business sales. The agency will have campaign driven warms leads being routed to the call center to provide numerous sales opportunities. This position requires good communication skills and a thorough knowledge of personal lines products across the US.
- Achieve established sales objectives and goals
- Hit percentage goals for one call close
- Reach on call target numbers
- Maintain response rate for inbound calls
- Contact new business prospects for outbound reach campaigns to provide quotes
- Facilitate communication with prospected clients to determine insurance needs
- Understand current insurance policies and assess gaps
- Comprehend multiple carrier rates, coverages, limits, deductibles, discounts and plans throughout the US
- Use consultative sales approach to present and close new business
- Perform prospecting activities to generate leads
- Licensed and proficient in personal lines insurance with minimum of 2 years' experience
- Experience selling across US
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Creative problem solving
- Strong communication and persuasive skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking with superior prioritization skills
- Flexibility with fast moving and change in business environment
- Knowledge of Epic a plus
- Comparative rater knowledge
- Familiar with telephony system
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top