Personal Lines Inside Sales Agent
- Chicago, IL
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. We are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help individuals evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a "people person" who is passionate about helping others. If you like learning new skills and tackling challenges, this is the right fit for you. The Personal Lines Inside Sales Producer provides a high level of service to our individual clients and helps us maintain strong relationships with our customers.
About the Role
We're looking for a talented sales professional to join our team! The Personal Lines Sales Producer is a key member of the HUB Sales team and is responsible for driving and closing sales opportunities with customers. This individual will be managing a large amount of accounts and responsible for handling our warm, vetted leads through inbound calls. Our teams are currently working from home and we're open to remote applicants!
We are the perfect fit if you...
- are driven by competition
- enjoy participating in competitive Sales incentive contests held throughout the year
- are seeking an opportunity with unlimited protentional earnings
- want to work for the #1 Personal Lines Broker in the US
- have worked in a call center environment
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- leverage your internal resources to assist your customers
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are well organized and maintain a well-established follow up process
- have great verbal and written communication
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
- Handle lead volume primarily through inbound calls (no cold calling)
- Follow communication scripts, prompts, call flows when handling different topics
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
- Identify customer's need and clarify information for Call Center Agents
- Build sustainable relationships by interacting in a professional and caring manner.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensive manner
- High school graduate or equivalent (some college a plus)
- 1+ years experience in a professional call center and/or telemarketing environment
- Active Property and Casualty Insurance Producer license
- Embrace the latest technologies available
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in computer skills and basic software packages
- Intermediate to expert computer acumen
- Acts decisively and demonstrates good judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent time management and decision-making skills
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top