Personal Lines Development Specialist
HUB International is looking for an enthusiastic individual with previous experience in Personal Lines insurance to come join our team in Prince George, British Columbia in the role of Personal Lines Development Specialist.
This is a PL911 team role supporting our 16 regional offices in the North Central Region with all aspects of Personal Lines. The successful candidate will be a part of our PL Trainers Team within Hub and also take part in presenting bootcamps/training sessions in the Northern Region of Hub.
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years Personal Lines Experience
- Sales experience in all aspects of personal lines
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment (PL911 call environment)
- Ability to work and enjoy pressure and deadlines
- Comfortable with public speaking and engaging a group in Personal Lines
- Willing to travel if and when required
- Enjoy supporting and developing sales skills for front line PL producers
Who we are…
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top