Personal Lines CSR, Group
HUB International is ranked 8th amongst the world's largest insurance brokers with 10,000 employees across North America. In Oakville, we continue to grow and looking for experienced Personal Lines CSR (RIBO Licensed) with knowledge of the markets and company portals to service our Group Personal Home and Auto Insurance clients and bring in new business. If you have strong organizational skills, able to multitask and knowledgeable on the personal insurance markets and company portals, you can be part of a winning team known for client service and retention! You will work with Sheryl Badior, a 20 year veteran and learn best practices in her practice.
- Responding to inbound telephone inquiries from existing clients in a timely manner.
- Ensuring retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
- Meeting new business sales target
- Lead generation for Commercial Lines and Wealth Management products
- Cross-selling other insurance and financial products
- Upselling existing clients by completing outgoing touch-base calls.
- Completing outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that service excellence standards are met.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 - 3 years' experience in the Insurance industry
- RIBO Licensed
- Team player who is able to work across multiple teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Experience with Epic broker management system an asset
HUB Total Rewards:
Monday to Friday Work Schedule
Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
35 hour work week
Education Reimbursement Program
HUB Employee Referral Program – Award for successful hires
Corporate Cell Phone Program
Paid Sick Days
HUB Days – Paid Personal Days
Health & Wellness Initiatives
Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
Dedicated Personal Lines Trainer
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
If you are a successful service broker (RIBO Licensed), enjoy a positive team environment and want to increase your take home pay through commissions, please apply now!
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top