Personal Lines Client Service Coordinator
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for Client Service Coordinator to join our Personal Lines team in our Winter Park, FL office. The selected employee will assist Account Managers and Producers with the processing and servicing of personal lines accounts in accordance with the practices, policies and procedures of the Company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- New Business processing which includes entering information into agency management system, issuing evidences, auto id cards, checking in policies, summary spreadsheets, and policy books
- Assist with account and policy rewrites for account managers
- Invoice policies and endorsements
- Entering and processing of client payments
- Quoting and marketing assistance to account managers
- Processing of endorsements
- Working the communication download log daily
- Provide support to the account managers
- Maintain department marketing material and internal documents
- Support advisors on marketing campaigns
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager
- High School diploma or GED (AA or college attendance desired)
- 3 years insurance experience (personal lines a plus)
- Florida 4-40 Customer Service license required; 20-44 or 2-20 a plus
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top