Personal Lines Account Manager
- Holland, MI
- Are you a self-starter, with a can-do attitude?
- Do you pride yourself on being a problem solver that can generate results by leveraging quality relationships with clients and business partners alike?
- Are you ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company where you will be treated with respect, appreciated for your expertise and recognized for your contributions?
Who We Are:
HUB is the 5th largest global insurance brokerage, providing a broad array of insurance, risk and wealth management, products and services. With over 12,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has strength of scale, and a growth model matched by few.
What You'll Do:
As a personal lines account manager you will lead the customer service function and client segment strategy for your book Retain clients and revenue. Additionally you will grow the book by account rounding and asking for referrals Ability to handle $300k revenue or 1,000 clients reduce E&O exposure
- Lead the customer service and client segmentation strategy for your book
- Develop and maintain relationships with target market clients to ensure that service needs are met proactively
- Manage client segmentation for your book of business, reviewed annually
- Gain an understanding of client insurance objectives and make recommendations
- Analyzes and compares insurance plans to determine suitability
- Provide advice to clients on claims as needed
- Coordinate with Sales Executives to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Act as liaison between clients and carriers to solve issues
- Utilize carrier service centers as necessary
- Valid Michigan Property/Casualty insurance license
- Current with all necessary CE credits in required lines and states
- 3+ years' experience and demonstrated proficiency in insurance account management role
- Superior customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office and agency management system
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top