HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most. HUB continues to grow and we are seeking a dynamic Account Manager for a 16 month contract, who can manage an existing book of Personal Lines business in our Windsor, ON office. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and can deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Manage all aspects of an existing book of business; responding to inbound telephone inquiries from existing clients in a timely manner
- Ensure new business and retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing
- Cross-sell and upsell of other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements to existing clients
- Complete outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Provide prompt response to all client inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries
- Resolve client concerns and complaints while ensuring that service excellence standards are met
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the Insurance industry
- Experience within Personal Lines insurance an asset
- RIBO licensed
- Team player able to work within Production and Service teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with EPIC broker management system an asset
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity - doing things right every time
- Teamwork - working together to maximize results
- Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
- Monday to Friday Work Schedule
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- 35 hour work week
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Salary
- HUB Employee Referral Program - Award for successful hires
- Paid Vacation
- Corporate Cell Phone Program
- Paid Sick Days
- Recognition Programs
- HUB Days - Paid Personal Days
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
- Group Flex Benefits Plan
- Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
- Company Paid Employee Family Assistance Program
If you are a successful service broker (RIBO Licensed), enjoy a positive team environment and want to increase your take home pay through commissions, please apply now!
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.