Personal Lines Account Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day account management of routine and complex personal lines accounts.
- Responsible for marketing to carriers and customers, including advising customers regarding renewals, preparing coverage/product recommendations and presenting annual reviews to clients and advisors.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with customers/prospects.
- Communicates with, services and provides comprehensive account support to assure customer needs are met.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to recommend insurance solutions; cross-sell insurance products and respond to customer service requests.
- Must develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers and prospects.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Requires 2-5+ years Personal Lines Account Management experience with an independent agent/broker.
- Must have strong knowledge of all Personal Lines insurance coverages and carrier markets.
- Proficient in Excel, TAM or EPIC experience helpful
- Must have P&C License
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top