Personal Insurance Associate
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 10 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our personal lines team !
Summary of Position
Serving clients in all of their personal insurance needs. Primarily focused on sales and service of new and renewal habitational insurance, travel insurance and automobile insurance.
Depending on branch needs, responsibilities may include the following:
- Sales and service of all types of Personal Insurance (habitational, travel, automobile)
- Follow through on leads assigned to the retail branch & generate leads for other divisions
- Contact clients on renewal and ensure policies are processed and issued accurately and in a timely manner
- Accounts receivable management
- Update client information as changes occurand provide policy and coverage advice to clients upon request or inquiry
- Ensure that all processing and administrative responsibilities are completed accurately, and that the client's needs are served with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Handle and resolve client concerns in a positive proactive fashion
- Achieving sales and retention goals
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in all of our Personal Lines and Auto products, our systems and procedures, and competitors' products
- Committed to remaining connected to HUB International in the bigger picture and understanding the mission, values and goals of HUB
- Ensure compliance with all insurance company, Insurance Council of BC, and Privacy Act rules and regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Level2 General Insurance License, or willing to obtain
- Minimum 1 year Personal Insurance experience
- Demonstrated abilities in providing exceptional client service
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Sales initiative and drive
- Experience underwriting and binding in-house habitational insurance product an asset
- Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma)
We are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com at http://www.hubinternational.com/
Who we are...
Headquartered in Chicago, HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a broad array of property and casualty, reinsurance, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk-management products and services through over 400 offices across North America. With over 10,000 employees, HUB International is the largest brokerage in Canada and currently ranked as the 8th largest insurance brokerage in the world.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Prince George
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 8-Jun-2018
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top