Hi, we're HUB and we're growing fast!
15% each year fast. We love hiring team members who bring the entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to grow with us. Do you have what it takes? Imagine where you can take your career with BC's largest insurance broker. Enjoy a future filled with stability, career development opportunities and a diverse network of support. Whether you're just starting out in insurance or a seasoned veteran, HUB can take you to your next career goals.
And that's not all! We're proud to offer:
- Customizable flex benefits plan to fit your needs now and into the future.
- Comprehensive tuition financing and in-house development courses.
- Work-life balance through flexible scheduling and hours.
Our Community Branch Network Division is excited to welcome you into our client-focused culture. Join us with your 2+ years of industry experience and make a positive impact on the team with your fresh ideas and unique perspective.
Are you our next Personal Insurance Advisor ? Do you thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment where client service is the focus? Our Richmond branch is located in the heart of the Richmond Auto Mall, the largest auto mall in Western Canada! We're the exclusive insurance broker to 19 different dealerships.
Here's your chance to further grow and develop your career in personal and auto insurance and build your future with HUB International.
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page!
What you'll be up to as our Personal Insurance Advisor...
- First things first, you'll administer a personal insurance book of business.
- You'll also sell ICBC and private automobile coverage.
- You'll accomplish front line underwriting as well as writing new home, travel and umbrella policies while cross selling other products.
- You'll develop new business opportunities by securing renewals and cross selling new products.
- You'll contact clients for renewal information and provide policy and coverage information as changes occur or upon inquiry.
- You'll set and adhere to production budgets, including ICBC Autoplan and Private Auto Sales production.
- You'll ensure compliance with all insurers, Insurance Council of BC and Privacy Act rules and regulations.
- You'll ensuring control of ICBC inventory and correct handling of all documentation and funds.
- Last but not least, you'll handle any customer complaints with professionalism and understanding.
- Let's cut to the chase. You need to have your Level 2 General Insurance License.
- This isn't your first rodeo. You have industry experience, preferably a minimum of two years in personal insurance.
- You're client service focused with exceptional client service skills.
- You've done this before - you have excellent insurance product knowledge.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high sales drive and initiative!
- You're a pro at communicating - both written and verbally.
A place where we value your input and your ideas matter. An empowering environment where you are provided the resources to excel in your role and grow your career with HUB.
And of course...
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance.
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family.
- Comprehensive tuition financing and career-related training and development.
- Company matching RRSP contributions.
- Home prescription delivery service through PocketPills.
- Confidential 24/7 access to virtual health services with EQ Care - all at your fingertips.
- A progressive employee assistance program through LifeWorks.
- Engaging employee initiatives like a brand new wellbeing initiative!
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable).
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.