Personal Insurance Advisor
- Calgary, Canada
Are you an insurance professional that would like to step into personal lines? Do you work well in a fast paced, client-focused environment? This is an excellent opportunity to grow and learn alongside a team of insurance experts to make a difference for our clients. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
What we offer!
- competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- RRSP company matching
- a corporate culture unlike any other
Summary of Position
Through this role, you will be serving clients in all of their personal insurance needs. Your primary focus will be on sales and service of new and renewal habitational, travel, and automobile insurance. You will be intended to maintain a high level of client focus and experience.
Depending on branch needs, responsibilities may include the following:
- Sales and service of all types of Personal Insurance (habitational, travel, automobile)
- Follow through on leads assigned to the retail branch & generate leads for other divisions
- Contact clients on renewal and ensure policies are processed and issued accurately and in a timely manner
- Accounts receivable management
- Update client information as changes occur and provide policy and coverage advice to clients upon request or inquiry
- Ensure that all processing and administrative responsibilities are completed accurately, and that the client's needs are served with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Handle and resolve client concerns in a positive proactive fashion
- Achieving sales and retention goals
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in all of our Personal Lines and Auto products, our systems and procedures, and competitors' products
- Committed to remaining connected to HUB International in the bigger picture and understanding the mission, values and goals of HUB
- Ensure compliance with all insurance company, Insurance Council of BC, and Privacy Act rules and regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned and needed
- Level 2 General Insurance License, or willing to obtain
- Minimum 1 year Personal Insurance experience
- Demonstrated abilities in providing exceptional client service
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Sales initiative and drive
- Experience underwriting and binding in-house habitational insurance product an asset
- Industry designation an asset, but is not required (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma)
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
- Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
- Integrity - We do the right thing every time
- Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
- Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement.
HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference. We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top