Personal Insurance Advisor
HUB International Barton is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual to come join our Personal Lines team in Agassiz!
We are proud to offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefits, group RRSP matching, education funding, and exciting opportunities for advancement.
We invite you to learn more about our team at www.hubinternational.com at http://www.hubinternational.com/
Summary of Position
Serving clients in all of their personal insurance needs. Primarily focused on sales and service of new and renewal habitational insurance, travel insurance and automobile insurance.
- Sales and service of all types of Personal Insurance (habitational, travel, automobile)
- Follow through on leads assigned to the retail branch & generate leads for other divisions
- Contact clients on renewal and ensure policies are processed and issued accurately and in a timely manner
- Accounts receivable management
- Update client information as changes occur and provide policy and coverage advice to clients upon request or inquiry
- Ensure that all processing and administrative responsibilities are completed accurately, and that the client's needs are served with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Handle and resolve client concerns in a positive proactive fashion
- Achieving sales and retention goals
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in all of our Personal Lines and Auto products, our systems and procedures, and competitors' products
- Committed to remaining connected to HUB International in the bigger picture and understanding the mission, values and goals of HUB
- Ensure compliance with all insurance company, Insurance Council of BC, and Privacy Act rules and regulations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Minimum 1 year Personal Insurance experience
- Demonstrated abilities in providing exceptional client service
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Sales initiative and drive
- Experience underwriting and binding in-house habitational insurance product an asset
- Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma)
Your future with HUB:
HUB International provides products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Personal and Employee Benefits. We are the leading insurance broker in BC and across Canada, and are ranked among the world's top 8 insurance brokerages. We are committed to providing the best coverage, value and service based on the strength of our vast global resources and solid local relationships.
- Competitive wages
- Flexible work hours
- Complete tuition financing
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for learning, development, growth as well as advancement.
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Agassiz
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 8-Jan-2018
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top