Personal Insurance Advisor
- Burnaby, Canada
As an Insurance Advisor in the Personal Insurance Division you will provide solutions for clients' needs by managing a book of business of Habitational Personal Insurance products and policies. We are seeking an individual with exceptional client service skills to join our Burnaby Still Creek head office location in a regular full time position.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located in the Willingdon Business Park near Brentwood Town Centre. This location is easily accessible by the Gilmore sky train station with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
You would be joining our rapidly growing Personal Insurance Division and would be instrumental in helping build an innovative, client-focused approach and culture. Choose a career with HUB and create a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and celebrated success. To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on ourcareers page!
HUB INTERNATIONAL - FIND YOUR PASSION
Career development and advancement is important to you, and to us. As the largest insurance broker in Canada, and 5th largest broker worldwide, HUB is growing by 15% each year on average, positioning you for longevity and success.
We've developed a friendly, passionate and entrepreneurial-focused culture, allowing you to share and learn alongside your fellow experts and colleagues. We offer in-house educational development as well as paid educational opportunities, so that you can further develop your leadership skillset and industry knowledge.
To support your career at HUB, our flexible benefits plan allows you to choose the benefits make sense for you, your family and your lifestyle.
As Insurance Advisor you will:
- Administer a Personal Insurance book of business
- Front line underwriting as well as writing new home, travel and umbrella policies while cross selling other products
- Contact clients for renewal information and updating information as changes occur
- Provide support and guidance to the Personal Insurance team including members within branch locations
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
As the successful candidate, you will bring:
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Outstanding client service skills
- A Level 2 General Insurance License
- 1+ years of Personal Insurance experience
- An industry-related designation (CAIB, CIP, CRM) is not required but considered an asset
- Competitive compensation with industry-leading benefits for you and your family.
- NEW! Flexible health, dental and lifestyle benefit options
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Support for your career-related training and development.
- Career advancement for you in the growing insurance industry.
- A place to belong, where your ideas matter, and values drive decisions.
- An empowering environment where you will be provided with the right tools and support to deliver exceptional client service.
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable)
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance
- On-site fitness center
- Door-to-Door complimentary shuttle
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top