Personal Insurance Account Manager
HUB International Limited is a leading insurance brokerage providing an array of worldwide brokerage services including property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment, and wealth management products and services throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team in our Wilmington, Massachusetts office. The selected employee will provide quality service to assigned personal insurance accounts.
- Review and analyze personal accounts for coverage, limits, etc., and make appropriate recommendations to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure that all service needs are met.
- Develop new business from existing accounts and assigned leads and contribute to meeting departmental production goals.
- Gather information from clients and prepare applications regarding new and/or renewal coverage.
- Prepare policy quotes based on client's needs, rates and coverages.
- Prepare all transactions for assigned accounts, i.e. applications, invoices, forms.
- Maintain the accuracy of data in the agency management system.
- May handle collections of premiums due.
- Conduct business in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of both the business and earnings implications of the Company.
- Keep informed of changes and trends within the industry for the purpose of anticipating and responding to profit objectives.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
- Experience servicing personal accounts within an insurance agency.
- Thorough knowledge of personal lines coverages and markets.
- Experience with an electronic agency management system.
- Producer's license.
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Kristin oversees the employee wellness program, HUB Healthy Habits, by supporting the company’s dispersed offices. She also works with each Wellness Coordinator to tailor programs to different teams.
Back to top