Personal Insurance Account Manager
- Ridgetown, Canada
HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Manager who can manage and grow an existing book of business in our Thamesville, Chatham or Petrolia office. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business! This is an ideal role for a self-starter who will manage the full account workflow from new business to servicing clients. Join a great team of professional and established brokers in a supportive and collaborative environment!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Manages all aspects of an existing book of personal insurance business
- Provides clients with prompt, courteous and professional service for verbal and written inquiries
- Acts as backup for reception duties, greet clients, answer phone calls and take payments where required
- Identifies cross-selling and upselling opportunities for other insurance and financial products
- Resolves client concerns and complaints while ensuring that excellent service standards are met
- Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, by prospecting/networking and re-marketing
- Completes outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Strong client management
- High School Diploma and relatable work experience required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Minimum of 1-2 years' insurance industry experience
- RIBO Licensed OR willing to obtain
- Ambitious self-starter who works well independently and is pro-active/solution focused
- A team player with a great attitude, high self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborates respectfully and effectively; values mentorship of experienced team members
- Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience with EPIC broker management system an asset
- Consistently exhibits all of HUB's Core Values
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educated risk taking.
- Integrity - doing the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - working together to maximize results.
- Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - serving our customers, communities, and colleagues.
HUB Total Rewards:
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- 35 hour work week
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Corporate Cell Phone Program
- Paid Sick Days
- Recognition Programs
- Career development & advancement opportunities
- HUB Days - Paid Personal Days Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
- Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
- Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Engagement & Social Committee
- HUB Employee Referral Program
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma
Back to top