Personal Insurance Account Manager
- Ridgetown, Canada
HUB International's vision is to be everywhere risk exists - today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Manager who can manage and grow an existing book of business in our Thamesville, Chatham, Wallaceburg or Petrolia office. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business! This is an ideal role for a self-starter who will manage the full account workflow from new business to servicing clients. Join a great team of professional and established brokers in a supportive and collaborative environment!
Are you an experienced RIBO licensed Insurance Broker or an Insurance Agent willing to convert your OTL License?
Are you interested in learning more of what HUB has to offer?
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference and your application and interest is always kept highly confidential!
- Manages all aspects of an existing book of personal insurance business
- Provides clients with prompt, courteous and professional service for verbal and written inquiries
- Acts as backup for reception duties, greet clients, answer phone calls and take payments where required
- Identifies cross-selling and upselling opportunities for other insurance and financial products
- Resolves client concerns and complaints while ensuring that excellent service standards are met
- Ensuring new business and retention targets are met, by prospecting/networking and re-marketing
- Completes outbound calls as required for renewal review and special projects
- Strong client management
- High School Diploma and relatable work experience required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Minimum of 1-2 years' insurance industry experience
- RIBO Licensed OR willing to obtain
- Ambitious self-starter who works well independently and is pro-active/solution focused
- A team player with a great attitude, high self-motivation, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborates respectfully and effectively; values mentorship of experienced team members
- Able to learn new software systems and follow ongoing changes to workflows
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience with EPIC broker management system an asset
- Consistently exhibits all of HUB's Core Values
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educated risk taking.
- Integrity - doing the right thing every time.
- Teamwork - working together to maximize results.
- Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service - serving our customers, communities, and colleagues.
HUB Total Rewards:
- Monday to Friday work schedule
- Employee Discounts on Personal Home & Auto Policies
- 35 hour work week
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Corporate Cell Phone Program
- Paid Sick Days
- Recognition Programs
- Career development & advancement opportunities
- HUB Days - Paid Personal Days Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Group RRSP Company Matching Program up to 2% of Base Salary
- Group Benefits Plan (Health & Dental)
- Corporate Discounts on Gym Membership
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Engagement & Social Committee
- HUB Employee Referral Program
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma
Back to top