Personal Insurance Account Manager
HUB International's vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team based in London, Ontario. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Ensuring retention targets are met, including by means of re-marketing.
- Cross-selling other insurance and financial products based on the minimum requirements.
- New Business sales
- Upsell existing clients. Place outgoing touch base calls.
- Respond to inbound telephone inquires
- Prompt response to all customer inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Working on company portals to process client requests/changes
- Resolving client concerns and complaints while ensuring that Service Excellence Standards are met.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience in the Insurance industry
- RIBO license (or willing to obtain)
- Team player able to work within Production and Service teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Effective organizational skills and time management
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Experience with TAM or EPIC as asset
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity - doing things right every time
- Teamwork - working together to maximize results
- Accountability - measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities and colleagues
If you are energetic, well networked or involved in your communities, a successful sales representative and would like to become a successful Licensed Broker, apply now!
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Back to top