In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organizations, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for assigned pay groups in US and assists with Canadian payroll activities. This includes time and attendance (Kronos) processing, manual uploading (via spreadsheets), and direct input.
- Monitor and sign off hours in time & attendance system (Kronos)
- Import hours and changes submitted from pay groups into payroll system
- Manually enter payroll input where required
- Process FMLA Diaries
- Balance payroll entries to reports as outlined by the Payroll Lead(s)
- Issue, track and reconcile On-Demand payments and reversals where required
- Assist employees and supervisors in using the timekeeping system
- Assist field HUBs with payroll inquiries and submissions.
- Provide guidance and source of reference to field HUB HR Leads for all payroll concerns
- Assist with all payroll activities in Canada as needed, including payroll entry, balancing, and follow up
- 3-5 years' experience with payroll systems
- Knowledge of payroll laws and requirement in US, and working knowledge of payroll laws and requirements in Canada
- Advanced Excel skills, including arithmetic formulas and pivot tables
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal instructions and ability to perform basic arithmetic and payroll calculations
- Attention to detail and the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Standing and walking required for less than 10 percent of work time
- Interpersonal skills necessary to lead others and work effectively with agency representatives
- Experience using Workday and Kronos Time System is an asset
- Experience processing payroll for California highly preferred
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top