HUB International's Employee Benefits Division, is a team of benefit consultants, with extensive experience in group benefits. We possess an unsurpassed reputation, and are considered excellent problem solvers and unparalleled strategists. We are currently looked for a permanent full-time Operations Coordinator
As the Operations Coordinator your primary responsibilities include:
- Office administration tasks such as: expenses, courier and mail, reception coverage, organizing events, scheduling meetings, time and attendance approvals, building management, and other duties as assigned.
- A Permanent, full-time career, starting as soon as possible at our STRATA office.
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for their clients.
- A role that proactively looks for opportunities to assist other staff and clients.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office such as Excel and Word.
- A minimum of 1-2 years previous office experience required
- Manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational abilities and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated team worker with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, and keen to learn new things and take initiative
Location: Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: No travel required
Date published: 8-Nov-2018
Department: Office Administration & Clerical
Back to top