HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 7th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
The primary role of the Operations Analyst is to understand the business needs and processes from a desk level standpoint. Collaborate with business partners at all levels to analyze business objectives to determine the optimal operational and technical solution. Work as a liaison between the business partners and Corporate IT/ Operations teams, and Third Party Vendors to ensure technology solutions align with business strategies and resolves operational gaps.
- Manage project timelines and schedules of assigned operational initiatives
- Partner with corporate Operations and IT teams to identify and evaluate potential technology and software options to improve the ongoing business process.
- Perform analysis of potential agency management, policy rating and issuance systems to determine alignment with the business requirements.
- Serve as project liaison between business partners and IT teams, supporting business teams' objectives.
- Research and evaluate business challenges to assist in process improvement opportunities
- Provide support to the management and oversite of agency & individual producers licensing activities.
- Maintain and manage transition activities to support executing new and/or modified carrier & producer agreements.
- Manage the transition of agency licensing, insurance updates and other requirements to maintain compliance with carrier contracts
- Participate and support integration activities as the acquired business transition to new systems and platforms.
- Develop user guides, process documentation and reference materials for business end users
- Strong knowledge of brokerage & carrier technology solutions (EPIC, Vertafore, Imagewrite, Duckcreek)
- products; Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, optimize and document complex business processes.
- Strong organization skills, detail oriented with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Working knowledge of insurance and policy management systems is preferred.
- P&C Brokerage or Underwriting firm
- Bachelor's degree and /or equivalent work history and experience
Location: United States, New Jersey, Summit
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 18-Jun-2018
Department: Business Operations
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top