National Pharmacy Practice Leader
National Pharmacy Practice Leader
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organizations, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction
As part of our Employee Benefits Practice team, the National Pharmacy Practice Leader will serve as a strategic partner to our Regional Presidents, Market Leaders and their Producer and Client Management teams. This role acts as the pharmacy benefits subject matter expert; providing deep knowledge of the pharmacy space and a level of clinical independence to drive new client growth and increased retention. He/She will be responsible for consultative support, focusing on designated strategic size clients and markets. This role may work remotely but will need to spend a high percentage of time in our Birmingham office along with up to 50% travel.
- Serves as a trusted advisor providing Pharmacy thought leadership for EB at a national level
- Drives sales and revenue growth by expanding current client relationships and new client opportunities in the upper mid and large employer market space (500 ees +) through presentation and one on one consultation
- Builds, develops and communicates strategic and tactical up-to-date pharmacy business initiatives and solutions in a way that allows clients to understand the impacts to their strategy and their membership
- Provides proactive topical pharmacy communication(s) to HUB internal staff and external clients through a variety of methods including white papers and national, regional or local webinars and seminars
- Provides current and future strategic clients with effective Pharmacy consulting and appropriate cost saving solutions
- Provides account teams, clients and prospects detailed pharmacy analysis (es) working with/through various partners and PBM's delivering decision support for the election of PBM, and detailing the success criteria used to make those selections
- Partners with, trains and develops HUB Producers and Account management personnel to understand and present key Pharmacy findings and solutions
- Represents the pharmacy benefit practice in various strategic business initiatives as appropriate
- Identifies innovative development opportunities for the Pharmacy "practice" and implements appropriate changes to our solutions and service(s) to improve client resultsBasic Qualifications:
- BS Pharmacy or PharmD with valid pharmacy license required
- 5+ years' experience in the Employee Benefits and/or Pharmacy industry working directly with large clients and employee benefits consultants
- 3+ years of clinical advising in the pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) marketplace with established relationships with PBM's and other appropriate pharmacy vendors
- Comprehensive knowledge of both current and emerging client-focused pharmacy solutions
- Proven ability to exceed expectations and achieve sales goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with a strong "can do" attitude
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Up to 50%
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top