Medicare Department Assistant
- Los Angeles, CA
WHO WE ARE:
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the worlds' largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected-through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a-kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Medicare Department Specialist out of our Los Angeles (3435 Wilshire Blvd.) office!
MUST be bilingual in Korean and English.
- Provide clerical support such as, printing, labeling, data entry, scanning and binding
- Assist Account Managers with insurance carrier billing inquiries, claims updates, audit statuses, etc.
- Assist with claims activities and follows up with status
- Assist with Open enrollment by preparing OE materials, ordering supplies and assisting at the meetings
- Update the provider list and PCP code by searching online website
- Other related tasks as needed
- High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor's degree preferred but not needed)
- Must be bilingual in Korean and English
- 2+ years of related administrative experience, or an equivalent of education and experience
- Demonstrated computer proficiency - Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) Proven oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- Are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- Have a desire to help others protect their future
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- Are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- Are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- Believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
- Medical/dental coverage
- Retirement Plan with 50% company match (first 6% of contribution)
- Vacation/holiday pay
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- And much more!HUB International is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V#LI-RB1
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top