HUB International Limited ("HUB") is the 5th largest global insurance broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 13,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in mergers and acquisitions.
Our Northeast division is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual who will serve as an Marketing Representative for our Long Term Care division.
- Market and place new and renewal Property/Casualty business as assigned by Vice President of Healthcare Solution Marketing
- Create loss summaries
- Run loss picks
- Prepare and send submissions
- Conduct analytics on risk
- Analyze and propose coverages, terms, conditions, etc
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the insurance industry property and casualty & risk management
- Experienceworking on large healthcare deals
- Experience negotiating "complex" deals which include corridors and higher attachment points.
- Significant insurance industry knowledge required
- Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure without comprising quality or service - successful experience managing demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources and information
- Maintains a high level of professionalism, integrity and trust at all times
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office tools, including excel, PowerPoint
- NY Property & Casualty Licensed
- Proficient in Epic is a plus
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here athttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 orUSRecruiting@hubinternational.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.