Marketing Processing Associate
- Chilliwack, Canada
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
- competitive wages with increases for successful completion of training
- medical and dental benefits
- an education reimbursement program
- a RRSP matching program
- a corporate culture unlike any other
WHAT DO WE VALUE? We are looking for those who believe in:
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking
Integrity - We do the right thing every time
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues
If you value what we value, and like the perks along the way - APPLY !
The Role: Marketing Processing Associate
Summary of Position
Within the Marketing Department, you will be the key contact for the Binder Billing Program and Sub-Brokered Billed policies with all our In-House Insurance contracts. You will be a key liaison with our Finance Division.
- Review EPIC Binder Billing details to ensure accuracy;
- Triage errors to the Commercial Lines CRS's
- Create Marketing Activities for EPIC users for any discrepancies; and follow-up with Marketing Activities created to ensure completion
- Issue Sub-Brokered Policies in our TUW program; and also Invoice these policies in EPIC; send completed documents to our Sales teams.
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires at least 1-year experience in accounting field
- Insurance Experience a plus (Industry designation an asset (CIP, CAIB, CRM, General Insurance & Risk Management Diploma - BCIT)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills required and proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Work under pressure to deadlines
- High degree of accuracy with a keen attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Superior interpersonal skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Work well in a fast paced, client-focused environment
- Motivated to contribute within a team environment
Why Choose HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
Required Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Diploma
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top