Marketing Coordinator in Grand Rapids, Michigan
HUB International Insurance Services
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Strategic Resource Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Marketing Coordinator role is designed to manage the overall branding of the organization. This is achieved through creation of marketing materials, social media and client event marketing. This role will also assist in the coordination of new business.
- Design & maintainniche marketing initiatives
- Creative design of whitepaper's. sell sheets, Newsletters and Presentations
- LinkedIn development with Sales Staff
- Coordination of the Association Calendar
- Creation of Monthly Newsletter
- Manage Branding for organization
- Provide sales support within our CRM
- Management of Click Dimensions within CORE (Email Marketing)
- Manages technology & presentations for all internal and external meetings
- Creation of animated open enrollment videos Cultural Expectations:
- Demonstrates honesty, integrity and ethics, keeping your word, does the right thing every time.
- Demonstrates respect, positive attitude and an environment free of triangulation and judging others.
- Seeks continuous learning, teaching and striving to get better every day. Is open to feedback and applies what is learned.
- Sees the uniqueness and unlimited potential of each individual; recognizes that everybody matters.
- Demonstrates collaboration, team work and a place where great ideas can happen.
Job Required Skills:
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong organizational skills, including daily prioritizing and logical thinking.
- Service-oriented; kind, compassionate, and willing to work hard on another person's behalf.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and via email.
- Strong working knowledge of computers (MS Word, MS Outlook preferred; Internet, MS Excel and database experience also beneficial)
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Able to work with others in teams; able to work with those who perform similar jobs as well as complimentary roles. Promotes cooperation and shared successes throughout the company.
- Shares ideas for improvement that is oriented around solutions and blameless problem solving.
Location: United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 1-2 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Date published: 30-Apr-2018
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top