Marketing Communications Associate
About HUB International Limited
HUB International is a top 10 global insurance broker providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Our regional offices throughout North America are dedicated to helping individuals and businesses evaluate and manage their risks and insurance needs.
Marketing Communications Associate Position:
This full time position would be based in either Long Island or New York City, reporting to the Vice President of Communications. As part of a regional marketing communications team, this job would include the following responsibilities:
- Supporting day to day field requests from regional offices. This can range from items such as preparation of marketing materials/sales collateral, presentations, advertisements, email communications, event coordination, etc.
- Strong emphasis on digital communications, including assisting with driving forward various campaigns set forth from HUB's corporate office, and other regional initiatives. This will include tracking metrics on all campaigns and working closely with the sales team to oversee any new business opportunities.
- Working with VP, Communications to develop event follow up strategies, working directly with the sales team to cultivate leads directly after HUB seminars, trade shows, speaking opportunities, etc. These opportunities will need to be organized in our CRM system to ensure they are being properly measured.
- Assistance with logistics for producer focused events either to showcase customer appreciation, bring prospects together, etc. in a creative fashion (other than traditional seminars or conventions).
- Participation in various sales initiatives, including mentor meetings, appointments to learn the business, as well as identifying tools and resources that may assist in our production numbers.strong writing background preparing marketing collateral, digital campaigns etc.
- Strong writing background preparing marketing collateral, digital campaigns etc.
- 3-5 years of business experience, preferably some experience in marketing/communications and/or digital marketing
- Sales interest - expectation that individual with take industry licensing exam that will allow them to better understand the products and services to be marketed, with the potential to sell in the future.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM or other similar software.
- Familiarity with Email Marketing Systems such as Click Dimensions, Survey Monkey, Constant Contact.
- Savvy on use of social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn.
Location: United States, New York, Woodbury
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 3-May-2018
Department: Communications/Public Relations
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top