About HUB International Limited
HUB International is a top 10 global insurance broker providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. Our regional offices throughout North America are dedicated to helping individuals and businesses evaluate and manage their risks and insurance needs.
The desired candidate for this position will provide support to the Marketing Department, and the internal Producers to create and implement corporate marketing materials, advertising and direct broker communications for the wholesale insurance market
This person needs to be an excellent communicator, both with verbal and written skills. In addition they need be proactive and be a creative thinker in a very fast paced and quickly changing environment
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Supports marketing operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability brochures
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory
- Manage and expand social media marketing with both internal and external partners
- Inform and educate our Broker Partners through our CRM system. You will be expected to work with the Design Team, stay compliant when designing templates pages, manage and optimize leads obtained from weekly communications through our CRM system
- Assist with event planning including creation and modification of presentations, collaborating with venue, booth set-up, managing trade show premium giveaways and collateral
- Support marketing goals for both the internal teams as well as the Broker Partners
- Bring new ideas for content and design to both digital and print materials
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Ability to work within PowerPoint
- Excel knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational skills for this department
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience depending on training and educational background
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top