Marketing Analytics Manager
In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
About the Position:
Join one of the top acquiring firms as a -----Marketing Analytics Manager! We are seeking an individual who will lead analytics measurement in support of the growing roadmap of digital capabilities for the consumer audience. This role requires skills in designing analytics to provide insights to building personalized experiences through digital marketing.
Reporting to the Director of Analytics, you will work closely with our marketing team. This role is part of a marketing analytics initiative that aims to optimize the customer experiences and build lasting relationships with the consumer audience through omni-channel experiences powered by data and analytics.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analytic oversight of digital /social/ website and CRM performance metrics in order to demonstrate business impact. Identify and aggressively pursue opportunities to increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of the integrated digital customer experience primarily through the use of analytics and reporting capabilities leveraging a variety of information and supplier resources. Deliver campaign optimization recommendations using insights and analytics.
- Partner with Digital Marketing and Email Marketing, to identify new data sources for integration into the Customer Data Platform to power analytics and activation opportunities.
- Partner with CRM, IT and others to identify the strategy for the integration of the data along the lifecycle of a consumer, from anonymous to known customer - in order to unify the analytics and identify activation opportunities.
- Define process for Digital Analytics, Web Analytics, CRM Analytics, Tagging Strategy and builds playbook/documentation including best practices and benchmarks and shares learnings across brands with some supervision.
- 3-5 years Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in required
- Skilled at combining and analyzing multiple types of data sources (marketing data, sales data, digital (website, app, CRM etc.))
- Ability to deliver actionable insights by combining data/analytics with research and business trends
- Understanding of segmentation / audience development for use in testing and personalization
- Understanding of digital media concepts such as programmatic, endemic, paid search vs SEO
- Understanding and familiarity of metrics such as impressions, click, post-impression activities
- Advanced understanding of concepts surrounding tagging implementation - tag management tools, tagging schemas, QA/testing
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in web analytics and digital media analytics
- 3-5 years of managing / working with multiple and diverse data sets for analytics including CRM.
- 3-5 years of experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
Required Experience: 2-5 years
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Back to top