Marketing Account Executive
At HUB International, we are a team of entrepreneurs. We believe in empowering our clients, and we do so by protecting businesses and individuals in our local communities. We help businesses evaluate their risks and develop solutions tailored to their needs. We believe in empowering our employees. As a global firm, we offer employees resources in both technology and industry expertise, but we still maintain the local flavor of our offices. Our structure enables our teams to maintain their own unique, regional culture.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a driven, results-oriented person who is passionate about working with customers. If you like learning, helping clients, and working with a team, this is the right fit for you. As the Marketing Executive, you are responsible for the effective marketing of insurance risks to our existing clients.
In this role, you will:
- Market all lines of commercial insurance and directly impact revenue goals through the acquisition of new business and the retention of renewals
- Assist in the analysis of line of business and insurance company production trends, and make recommendations to correct deficiencies
- Act as account liaison for the producer in dealing with other departments within Hub for the quoting of specialized lines of coverage
- Assist producers with coverage analysis in the renewal process, and proposal presentations if needed
- Execute a quality control process for policies and quotations delivered assuring coverage, condition, rating, and pricing accuracy
- Effectively build relationships with insurance company underwriters through a pattern of professional risk submissions, company visitations, and firm, but fair negotiations
- Maintain state of the art knowledge of market underwriting appetite, line of business trends, insurance company changes, rating techniques, and coverage developments
- Demonstrate an understanding of our company utilization strategies by appropriate risk submissions
- Accurately maintain new business and renewal informationWhat you offer us:
- 5 to 10 years of marketing or underwriting experience
- College or University Degree preferred
- Current Florida Property & Casualty Producer's License
- Intermediate to Advanced Level of Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Thorough and advanced knowledge of commercial lines coverage and markets
- High energy, detail-oriented self-starter
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Significant skill in handling competing demands and projects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Location: United States, Florida, Winter Park
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
Required Experience: 5-7 years
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Date published: 13-Feb-2017
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Meet Some of HUB International's Employees
Business Development Associate
Mike’s in charge of lead distribution and generation within the Program Sector. He focuses on supporting sales agents by helping gather information needed to drive business.
Back to top