Marketer, Real Estate Practice
- Burnaby, Canada
Hi, we're HUB and we're growing fast!
15% each year fast. We love hiring team members who bring the entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to grow with us. Do you have what it takes? Imagine where you can take your career with BC's largest insurance broker. Enjoy a future filled with stability, career development opportunities and a diverse network of support. Whether you're just starting out in insurance or a seasoned veteran, HUB can take you to your next career goals.
And that's not all! We're proud to offer:
- Customizable flex benefits plan to fit your needs now and into the future.
- Comprehensive tuition financing and in-house development courses.
- Work-life balance through flexible scheduling and hours.
Is this your opportunity to join our team?
Our Real Estate Practice is excited to welcome you into our client-focused culture. Our Burnaby location is our head office and is centrally located in the Willingdon Business Park. Join us with your vast insurance marketing experience and make a positive impact on the team with your fresh ideas and unique perspective.
Are you our next Real Estate Marketer ? Do you thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment where client service is the focus? Our Burnaby Still Creek head office is easily accessible by the Gilmore sky train station with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
What you'll be up to as a Marketer...
- First things first, you'll be collaborating with internal and external sources to facilitate and gather information for new business and renewals
- You'll use your vast market knowledge to co-ordinate, plan and develop marketing initiatives
- You'll negotiate terms for new business, renewals and mid-term changes with insurance carriers on a daily basis
- You'll analyze, review and provide recommendations for coverage enhancements
- You'll keep a consistent eye on the insurance marketplace. Maintaining a current database of changing company "appetites"
- Most importantly, it is your goal to ensure there are no gaps in coverage for our clients
- At the end of the day, we represent HUB. You'll need to ensure that you understand and live up to our HUB values, mission and vision.
- You're looking for your long term home and want to grow with us.
- You have your Level 2 General Insurance License and maybe even working on an industry designation or certification
- This isn't your first rodeo. You have five years of Commercial Lines Experience, preferably a minimum of three years in a Marketing capacity.
- You're a details person. You have the knack for reviewing and ensuring accuracy.
- You're proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
A place where we value your input and your ideas matter. An empowering environment where you are provided the resources to excel in your role and grow your career with HUB.
And of course...
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance.
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family.
- Comprehensive tuition financing and career-related training and development.
- Company matching RRSP contributions.
- Home prescription delivery service through PocketPills.
- Confidential 24/7 access to virtual health services with EQ Care - all at your fingertips.
- A progressive employee assistance program through LifeWorks.
- Engaging employee initiatives like a brand new wellbeing initiative!
Entrepreneurship - We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
Integrity - We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork - We work together to maximize results.
Accountability - We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service - We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Some college (no degree)
Hi, we're HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected - through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB's vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com.
Back to top